LEGAL NOTICE AND GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEB SITE AND IDENTIFICATION DATA
www.campingsnavarra.com is property of the ASOCIACION DE CAMPINGS DE NAVARRA, CIF G31180466, with address in Pamplona, calle Pedro I, nº 1, 1º (hereinafter THE WEBSITE).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the protection of personal data, the website informs the user of the existence of a personal data file, communicated to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, created by and for the website and under its responsibility, with the purpose of managing the relationship of the website with those users who provide personal data through contact via email that appears on the website, which will not be disclosed to any third party.
Required data Except for the data resulting from e-mails sent by web users who voluntarily provide them to the web, the web does not manage or have other files with personal data of web users.
In any case, the web does not transfer or use personal data for commercial purposes, not being transferred or transmitted to third parties, except to those third parties with whom the user of the web requests to contact, to provide information or services. Credit card information
The Association does not keep any records, does not retain any amount and does not charge any amount to any bank card. In the event that your credit card information is required, either as a payment tool or simply as a guarantee of your reservation, the recipient of such data is the accommodation, never the Association.
The contact and the reservation of the stay is direct between the user of the web and the establishments that appear in the web, the user of the web pays directly in the lodging, not demanding payment, not existing benefit or commission of any type for the Association owner of the web.
The Association uses the most modern and secure technology available on the market, which encrypts personal and credit card data. The encryption method used is ‘Secure Socket Layer’ (SSL). Our SSL certificate is issued by Comodo.
Right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation By providing us with your data, the user declares to the website that these data are truthful. The user, or whoever represents him/her, may exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by e-mail to email@example.com or by written and signed request addressed to the website.
Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the user, address for notification purposes, photocopy of national identity card or passport, and the specific request.
When do we send emails to your email? Only the user of the website who has previously sent an email, and who has voluntarily requested information, will be the recipient of emails. The Association has no personal databases for commercial actions.
Security measures the web complies with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them, and has taken the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of security measures for automated files containing personal data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Before proceeding to use these Internet pages you should read the following general conditions for the provision of the service. If you continue to use these pages or any of the services included in them, we understand that you accept these general conditions. Please also note that the site may change these terms and conditions of service at any time, therefore, when using or accessing these pages, please continue to review these terms and conditions.
If, at any time, you do not wish to accept the general conditions of service, you must stop using these pages.
1. acceptance of the general conditions for the provision of the service by the user. You declare that you have read and accept the general conditions of service provision in relation to the website.
You also agree to adhere to the laws of Spain governing the activities of the website.
2. intellectual property rights The website owns the intellectual property rights of the texts, photographs, etc. published on the website, or at least is authorized to use them. In any case any user who contributes or publishes, both texts and images in any section of the web, grants a free license to the owner of the web, non-exclusive, indefinite and worldwide, without exhaustive character, of the text, software, content, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics published on the web, allowing the modification of the same in the event that the web, exercising the functions of moderation as it deems appropriate.
3. restrictions on use The user may not use the service for illicit purposes or purposes contradictory to the purposes of the website. You also agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of the information included in the service in a manner that competes unfairly with the site. You agree to protect the intellectual property rights of the Site during and even after the term of this Agreement and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by the Site or its suppliers regarding the Content. The user agrees to inform the site, in writing and in a timely manner, if he/she observes unauthorized use of the service by third parties or violations of copyrights, trademarks and other rights that the service may be infringing.
4. additional use restrictions. The user may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, dump, transmit or exploit parts of the service, except when they are derived from the service and purposes of the website. The modification of the content of the service represents a violation of the legitimate rights of the website, and the user is not allowed to distribute any part of the service through any other means, without the prior written authorization of the website. As a general principle, the website accepts and authorizes the dissemination and use of its contents by third parties, requiring, as a courtesy, prior communication and authorization, as well as a link to inform of the origin of such contents.
License The user does not acquire any rights or license in relation to the service or the elements in it, except the limited right to use the service in accordance with the conditions of the owner of the website.
6. statement of responsibility The user acknowledges that he/she uses the service under his/her own responsibility and accepts sole responsibility for any element he/she publishes on the website, including but not limited to content, texts, opinions, photographs or advertisements. The website does not expressly or implicitly guarantee the elements published by users. The site does not guarantee that the service is compatible with your equipment, nor does it guarantee that the service is free of bugs, viruses, worms or “trojan horses” and is not responsible for any damage caused by these destructive elements. The user acknowledges that the website, its suppliers and agents are not liable for any damages, whether caused by the negligence of the website, its employees, contractors, agents, suppliers or arising in connection with the service, and the website shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss in general, indirect or collateral damages. The website is not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of the data provided by users The website aims to provide updated information through its website. Therefore, such information may vary from time to time, so it is advisable to visit the website constantly before making any purchase or transmission transaction. The website requires users to be responsible and truthful in the data or services published on the website, however, the website does not guarantee the absolute reliability of such data, as they may be subject to some kind of error. The prices and other information appearing on the website do not constitute a contractual offer, and are published for information purposes only. The web is not responsible in any way for those contents, commercial activities, products and services included that could be visualized by means of electronic links, directly or indirectly, through this website. The presence of links on the website, unless expressly stated otherwise, is for information purposes only and in no case implies a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them. These links do not represent any kind of relationship between the web and the individuals or companies owning the websites that can be accessed through these links. The website reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website. The website excludes all liability that may arise from the transmission of information between users. The responsibility for the statements disseminated on this website is exclusive to those who make them. It is forbidden any type of data transmission that users may make to this or through this website or other accesses controlled by the web that infringe the property rights of third parties, and whose content is threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or the transmission of any other material that constitutes or incites a conduct that may be considered a criminal offense. The website reserves the right to prevent or prohibit access to any Internet user who introduces on this website any content contrary to legal or immoral standards, reserving the right to exercise the legal measures it deems appropriate to prevent such conduct.
The owner of the website, its officers and employees, general partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, and its agents shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, in any manner whatsoever, to the users of the website or any other person for: errors and omissions in the service; delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of the service; or any loss or damage occasioned by the relations or transmissions arising out of the use of this website.
8. limits on liability In no event shall the site be liable to users of the site for any direct or indirect damages, even if an authorized representative of the site has been specifically advised of the possibility of such damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the service or any link or element in the service, such as loss of revenue, anticipated profits or loss of goodwill. In no event shall the web site’s total liability to users for all damages, losses and claims (whether in contract or tort and including, without limitation, negligence) exceed the amount you paid, if any, to access these web pages. The web excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the services, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages that may be due to (a) failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of obtaining, using or accessing the services; (b) infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, industrial secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and personal image, property rights and any other rights belonging to a third party as a consequence of the improper use of the services; (c) engaging in acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising as a result of the use of the services; (d) unsuitability for any kind of purpose and disappointment of the expectations generated by the services; (e) the non-performance, delayed performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of obligations undertaken by third parties and contracts entered into with third parties through or in connection with access to the services. The website is not responsible for the communications that take place between users, nor for the agreements that they reach as a result of the offers that appear on the website. The website will comply with all due diligence in the event that it becomes aware of possible scams or crimes that are being committed through its platform. In this regard, the website will actively collaborate with the Technological Investigation Brigade and other competent authorities for the prosecution of these crimes.
representations and warranties User represents, warrants and promises that: (a) has the legal capacity to become a party to a possible agreement; (b) be of legal age in the event of entering into a contractual relationship; (c) shall not use the site for unlawful purposes; and (d) use the service only in the manner in which it is established.
11. indemnification You agree, at your own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the site and its employees, against any claim, complaint, suit or other legal proceeding brought against the site and its employees, to the extent such claim, complaint, suit or legal proceeding is based upon or arises in connection with the service or any link thereto, including but not limited to (i) the use made by you or any other person using the service on your computer; (ii) a breach of the rules of use by you or any other person using your computer; (iii) a claim that any use of the service by you or any other person infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of personality or publicity, constitutes libel, or is defamatory, or is harmful or injurious to any third party; (iv) any omission, addition, insertion or alteration, or any unauthorized use of the service by you or any other person using your computer; (v) the falsification or alteration of the representation or warranty made by you contained herein; or (vi) breach of promises or agreements made by you hereunder. You agree to pay all costs, damages, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees and costs incurred in connection with or arising out of claims, complaints or other proceedings related thereto.
12. term Both the user and the web can terminate the relationship that unites them by unilateral termination at any time, simply by abandoning the navigation through the web, or in its case prior compliance with the agreements established in the contracting of the services of this web.
13. jurisdiction and applicable jurisdiction The owner and users of the website are subject to the laws of the Kingdom of Spain, submitting to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of Pamplona, and their hierarchical superiors for any legal actions that may occur related to the service or disputes related to this website.
Miscellaneous You agree that the Site reserves the right to change the content or technical specifications of any aspect of the Service at any time at its sole discretion, and you agree that such changes may affect your access to the Service.